- Jan 11 SunRISE in Missouri#2 : 17 minutes LATE [0L]
- It sure is getting confusing about time. On January 11, 2004 the sunrise seemed to be EARLY. How much? Well, who knows what time it is!
Sunrise was suppose to be at 7:43 ACCORDING TO THE 2003 Almanac, adjusted. It happened at 7:30 according to computer clock. It happened
at 7:38 according to wall clock.
- Jan 11 SunSET in Waco TX : 20 minutes LATE
- Last night the regular sunset was 6:05PM and twenty minutes later the second one set. Per Navy for Waco Sunset 5:45 p.m.
- Jan 11 SunSET in Missouri#2 : 53 minutes LATE [3L]
- SUNSETS are late this week. On TV it said it would be 5:21 tonight in Joplin. But the book says it will be at 4:28PM! I expect it to actually be
close to 5:21. 53 MINUTES LATE according to prepublished times!