- Jan 15 SunRISE in Denver : 30 minutes LATE
- Also on more thing today [1/15/04] here in Denver the sun came up quite late nearly 30 mins to really rise s/b around 7:13is AM but it was almost
8:05ish AM when it showed itself well.
- Jan 15 NOON in Virginia : 21 minutes LATE [4E]
- The Sun's shadow reached my baseline at 12:21PM on 1/15 in VA - 21 minutes LATE.
- Jan 15 SunSET in Vancouver : 2 minutes EARLY
- 1/15 We had a clear sky today so I decided check the sunset time. I bought a 2004 farmers almanac which ad the sunset time for Vancouver as
4:39pm, timeanddate.com had the sunset as 4:43pm and my skychart showed the sunset as 4:35pm. My observations from a location where I
could see the horizon was sunset at 4:37pm. [Taking Almanac as baseline, 2 min EARLY]