- July 22 NOON in Texas : 10 minutes LATE
- On the 22 of Jul 2003 the Suns Shadow passed the High Noon Mark in Houston, TX at 9min 33Sec later that it should have done so. This
represents a slight wobble (only 33 sec slower than the day before when it slowed by 45 sec in the preceding 24 hr period).
- July 22 NOON in Oklahoma : 11 minutes LATE
- Noon Sundial Report: 07/22/2003 Sun transit stated 1:30PM Sun transit actual 1:41PM
- July 22 NOON in Virginia : 13 minutes LATE
- Could not get an exact reading due to clouds. The Noon Sun reached my baseline around 12+ minutes LATE. What has happened with my
compass the past several days is interesting. 7/19 - it registered true noon at 12:59PM and at 1:05PM. 7/21 - true noon at 1:03PM 7/22 - true
noon at 1:09PM I am meticulous in the way I measure in the same spot with ruler and paper guidelines. Must mean the Earth is rocking.