- Aug 10 SunRISE in Missouri#2 : 6 minutes LATE
- Aug 10 in Missouri Sunrise very late.
- Aug 10 SunRISE in Oklahoma : 14 minutes LATE
- Sunrise stated 6:38AM/Sunrise actual 06:52AM
- Aug 10 NOON in Texas : 14 minutes LATE
- Today 10AUG03 the High Noon Marks were passed at 14 minutes 5 seconds late. This represents a slowdown of 50 seconds in 1 day. It
appears that we made up for the surging of yesterday. Very interesting to watch, but not a good sign!
- Aug 10 NOON in Virginia : 14 minutes LATE
- The noon shadow measured at 14 minutes LATE on 8/10 in VA. The Earth appeared to sway while I was measuring!
- Aug 10 SunSET in Missouri#2 : 6 minutes LATE
- Sunset 6 minutes late.
- Aug 10 SunSET in Warsaw : 7 minutes LATE
- [GMT is +01:00 for Warsaw] The first time is hour, when the sun should be down behind the horizon and the second hour - when it really
was. 20:13 - was down 20:20 10.08.03y.
- Aug 10 SunSET in Missouri#1 : 22 minutes LATE
- August 10 the sunset was 22 minutes late. Pink all around at sunset. The moon seems to be inconsistent with its placement in the sky.
There seem to be 2 sunsets, the light goes down, then comes back up for another round, this has happened for 3 days now.