- Aug 14 NOON in Ontario : 7 minutes EARLY
- Time Aug 14 : 10AM 43E, 11AM 32E, 12Noon 19E, 1PM 7E
- Aug 14 NOON in Virginia : 14 minutes LATE
- The Sun reached my Noon shadow baseline at 1:14 PM on 8/14 in VA - 14 minutes LATE. Compass read true noon at 12:59PM today
and on the past two days. Again, I got the feeling the Earth swayed - at 12:59, the shadow looked as if it would be about 2 minutes later
than ever before - meaning 18 minutes late. Instead, the shadow aligned with my baseline 2 minutes earlier than the past three days.
- Aug 14 NOON in Florida : 14 minutes LATE
- It seem that the sun is around 14 minutes late here in Tampa FL. every day more or less. it seems to have leveled off in the time of 12
- Aug 14 NOON in Missouri#2 : 21 minutes LATE
- Aug 14 in Missouri #2 Noon 21 min late.
- Aug 14 NOON in Seattle : 27 minutes LATE
- 8/14 my recording 1:40 chart 1:13
- Aug 14 SunSET in Missouri#1 : 14 minutes LATE
- August 14 the sunset was 14 minutes late. The sun has increased in size and looks like it has moved further south, due to light bending.
Pink only at sunset.
- Aug 14 SunSET in Ontario: 50 minutes LATE
- Time Aug 14, 2PM 16L, 3PM 34L, 4PM 43L, 5PM 46L, 6PM 50L